Friday, July 27, 2018

Lactation Oatmeal

Lactation Oatmeal

As I am writing this recipe to share with you I am in the process of increasing my milk supply! This oatmeal recipe helped me get my supply up to 5 ounces in 2 days after it had decreased to where I was BARELY getting an ounce!

DSC_0226

Ingredients

1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats

1 Tbsp Brewers Yeast

1 Tbsp flaxseed Meal

1 Tbsp Peanut Butter

1 Cup Milk of your choosing

1-2 Tbsp sweetener of your choosing

Top off with any fruits nuts, berries you would like!

 

I personally really love to either use Nutella or this Creamed Honey my dad gave me as my sweetener in my oatmeal! DSC_0231

 



from lactation « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2OmkWzJ
article sponsered by Northern Michigan certified lactation consulting and Mother Hubbards Country Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment