Monday, October 17, 2016

Mommy Faves! Month of October

I love reading other mothers recommendations for things that work for their families and what they’re enjoying, so I thought I would start a monthly favorites post to let you know what works for me and my family! I’m sure the categories will change month to month but this is what we are enjoying for the month of October. I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading! None of my posts are sponsored unless otherwise specified, I just enjoy sharing products that work for me and my family!

Movies:

  • Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest
  • Hocus Pocus (mommy fave)
  • Halloweentown, Halloweentown 2, and Halloweentown High

Books:

  • Ten Timid Ghosts (scholastic) By: Jennifer O’Connell
  • Llama Llama Time to Share By: Anna Dewdney
  • An Unfortunate Fairy Tail Series : Chanda Hahn (mommy fave! I am currently re-reading this series.)

Food:

  • Pillsbury Cookies
  • Apple Cider
  • Anything made in the Crockpot!

Braydon’s Favorite playtime activities:

  • Jumbo Coloring book (Braydon loves to color!)
  • Football (he just got this for football season)
  • Spooky phone (suppose to be a Halloween decoration, but its quickly becoming his favorite toy!)
  • Bath time art supplies! (we have been doing color baths and bath crayons pretty much all month!)

 



from parenting-and-homelife « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/2ef4wXF
via Lactation news on mothersmilk4babyshealth

No comments:

Post a Comment