Saturday, February 28, 2015

New Beads for New Etsy Banner

Dipped Drop Beads that will be new additions to my ETSY Shop soon

Dipped Drop Beads that will be new additions to my ETSY Shop soon





These are the some of my new dipped drop beads that I have created from clay using a new glazing technique. I love the way they turned out mostly because I can choose from a number of enamel colors for the torched enamel beads that they will be paired with for earrings.

I will have some of these at my spring shows shown as Milestone Markers on the left column of this blog as well as the Omaha “Art Spot” that I am involved with – the Smiling Turtle.


Here is a link to my ETSY SHOPwhere I will sell these beads as components for your own DIY jewelry creations! I hope to photograph and post them for sale within the next week.


Finished items soon! You can see a pair of finished earrings on my Facebook page post from February 22, 2015 if you click here: MY FACEBOOK PAGE


Deb






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1N3mkkX

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment