Saturday, February 28, 2015

Revlon lip butters - Top 3 and DIY crafts

I love the Revlon lip butters.

They are so creamy and apply so well to your lips.

They come in so many amazingly gorgeously beautiful colours…. But today I’ve narrowed it down to my top 3 shades!


Number One:


IMG_4967


Shade 47 – Pink Lemonade


This colour is so sheer and subtle, it gives a lovely shine to the lips with a delicate pop of pink! Anyone for lemonade?


Number two:


IMG_4968


Shade 5 – Sugar Frosting


Again, a subtle colour with a more intense shine and metallic like look. I love wearing this day to day as it gives that effortless natural appearance.


Number three:


IMG_4969


Shade 25 – Peach Parfait


Who doesn’t like peaches? This is a more intense and deeper colour that I love wearing on a night out. It is super hydrating and the colour last all night!


Let me know what your favourite colours are!


Speak to you later,

Love C

x






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1BqESa1

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment