Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Despicable Me Minion Footprints

We have a big minion fan in this house so Izzy was pretty excited when I suggested we make some minion footprints!

image


I painted Izzy’s foot half yellow and half blue to make the minions body, and Clara’s teeny tiny foot made a perfect purple minion.


image


They made two pictures and I then painted on the goggles and mouths using acrylic paint. Instead of the G on the yellow minions dungarees, I painted an ‘I’ for Izzy, and a ‘C’ for Clara.


image


You could make a whole army of minions!


Please like Kizzy, Izzy and Baby on Facebook, follow me @kizzy1984 on Twitter or @kizzyandizzy on Pinterest for more like this.


image






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1xVnJpv

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment