Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Word Fabric

Every since I read the March issue of Crafts Beautiful magazine, I have been obsessed with a little retro bus pincushion. It’s cute and practical – in other colors and designs, of course. The artist designed it to be mainly orange, which isn’t my thing. One of the things I really loved about it was the inclusion of Frumble UK’s Typography fabric, which try as I might is just not available. I have searched for an alternative and haven’t quite decided if I like any of them enough. I might just make my own through Spoonflower or with a fabric printed sheet – might be too uggg though. In my search for fabric, I have found some excellent examples of typography fabric though:



With visiting my nieces, I didn’t make anything this last week. I started a couple of things, but nothing to show for it yet. However, both of my nieces wanted to attend the Bristol Renaissance faire and dress up! I would have never expected it from the 16-year-old. She further shocked us by asking if she could dress as a gypsy in skirt and all! This is a girl who wants to wear her Vans, blue jeans, and an appropriately modest shirt every day, all day – nothing frilly or girly ever.






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1NAtiv1

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment