Sunday, March 29, 2015

Faith In Nature and DIY crafts

I’ve been trying a lot of natural products really, The brand faith in nature is one I’ve grown to love.


The thing that enticed me to the brand was that they have a natural deodorant, I’ve wanted to try one for a while but haven’t heard great things, running around a coffee shop nine hours a day you need a deodorant that can keep (too gross?) This does the job, the smell isn’t too overpowering, and like I said, it keeps up with you.


Next are the 3-in-1 facial wipes, now I’m not one for taking makeup off with wipes, however when you’re feeling a bit “tired” this does the trick, the wipes are really moist and don’t dry out. They’re also great for freshening up and a good pick for festival season. The packaging isn’t bulky and really easy to shove in your bag and use on the go.


I’ve also been loving their intensive moisturising cream, I’ve done a whole review here, but for a short brief, it’s incredibly cheap and incredibly moisturising.


You can check out faith in nature here, with forty years experience, these guys really now about skin.






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/19kXc9x

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment