Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 3: DIY Things are Lies as well as Other Things and DIY crafts

I think any DIY thing on Pinterest or YouTube or any other site should come with a warning that says, “Unless you have the exact type of hair, nail, make up, face shape, supplies as the person demonstrating, you will never make look as good as them.”


After failed attempts at hairstyles that are really impossible without really long hair, yes. This is my conclusion: DIY are meant to make you feel bad about the things you can’t do.


You know what else is really irritating? When you have group project and the other people try to take credit for your work. An example: research group is required to find background information as well as discussion research for our project. I find a lot of them and then my other members have the audacity to try to claim a link for themselves to analyze and present for the class.


First of all, if you want a link, ask me first. I found them, I get first pick. Simple enough right? Apparently not for them. And if you’re going to use the sources I found, you could at least do a good job of them. Seriously.






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1I2dv9U

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment