Monday, March 30, 2015

$1 Money Saver DIY and DIY crafts

image


This is something I decided to start doing, so I could save money for college. The plus is it only cost me $1.


I have trouble saving money. If it’s in my pocket, I’ll spend it!! (Anyone else have the same problem?)


To stop me from doing this, I went to my local Dollar Tree.


At the Dollar Tree I walked around until I found the perfect container. I found a plastic container,that you keep leftover food in, that I thought was just perfect. It was large enough and clear, so I can collect a lot of money and see it pile up!


Every pay check or so I’ll put some money in. If I’m running low on money for that pay check I’ll skip the saving. I also like to put my change in there. The little stuff adds up! I’m going to count it myself too, unless there’s too much, so I won’t be charged by a money counting machine.


You could also decorate your container with sharpies, glitter, etc, to make it pretty if you’d like


Thank you so much for reading!

Let me know what you think, how it worked for you, or even your own DIY money saving ideas!


KreativityK






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1bL8KnN

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment