Monday, March 30, 2015

Crocheting Update

I have come to realize that I am in love with crocheting. While I do have very little time these days, I am currently working on four different projects. I have just finished my mothers sitting blanket and will post a picture later this week once she lets me have it back for pictures :).


The crochet I started on here with tutorials I have not been able to get to because I have been working on a crochet bow for my little niece Zoey. The cutest little addition to my family :)


I found a beautiful new site as well: Craftsy all of ya’ll crochet lovers should definitely check it out. My color choices are white and a salmon color to match the dress. I haven’t finished yet, but I will share pictures later this week. :)


This is the pattern I am following Newborn Headband with Flower.






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1xQYNPY

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment