Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Catch-up #13 and DIY crafts

You will find me with a big smile on my face for the next few weeks as it is half term! Whilst I love my job, I love the holidays just as much with the chance to switch off and unwind. Not that I will be doing too much relaxation – work is already underway to redecorate our guest bedroom, I have had a good catch-up and lunch date with work friends, my parents have come to stay and I have a trip to London, a wedding and more coffee dates with friends to fit in before school starts again.


This week I have been…


Making: some really tasty salads


Going: for lunch dates with friends


Wearing: old clothes as I end up covered in paint after approximately 20 minutes of decorating


Eating: this amazing crumble cooked by my brother’s girlfriend – thanks Tess!


IMG_0553


Drinking: coconut water – I’ve got a real taste for it again


Reading: endless interior design websites


Watching: the Cameron/ Milliband interviews


Buying: new rugs, blinds, paint, bedding and accessories for the guest bedroom


IMG_0567


Planning: my next wedding outfit


Cooking: this amazing chicken and quinoa salad


IMG_0550


Baking: nothing this week…trying to be good!


Writing: shopping lists


Favouriting: Milly’s New York trip – so many little things added to our to-do list!


Working on: putting all the clocks, watches and various kitchen appliances forward an hour


Trying to decide: if I will be tempted by the latest ASOS and Body Shop sales (spoiler – 2 orders placed!)


Wishing: this blister on my painting hand would disappear #DIYproblems


IMG_0568


Enjoying: having my Mum and Dad to stay


Needing: to book a cut and colour soon


Feeling: very happy at the thought of not having to get up at 6:30am tomorrow morning


Giggling at: Gogglebox, standard






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1bHM344

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment