Monday, March 30, 2015

DIY Vase and DIY crafts

There’s nothing I enjoy more than attempting a DIY job. Mind you as my mother reminded me today sometimes I get a bit carried away and pull handles off washing machines instead of fixing them oops!


So I took 1 look at my used yogurt container and had a light bulb moment. Why not make a vase? So with that I purchased some polyfiller from the local hardware store, collected some prized stones from the shore and prepared to get messy :)


Method


1. Wash out yogurt container thoroughly as noone likes a smelly vase.


2. Mix some polyfiller with water. Might be better to add the water to the polyfiller unlike me mixing enough to seal a house.


3. While still wet apply to the container and smooth.


4. Stick on the stones a little at the time.


5. Allow to set.


6. For added effect paint stones with varnish.SAMSUNG






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1bL8HZd

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment