Sunday, March 29, 2015

DIY stronger/ thicker lashes and DIY crafts

Hi ladies! I hope you guys are doing just fine. Today I wanted to share this DIY on how I got stronger/ thicker lashes! Let start shall we?


So I did some research because I simply wanted longer and stronger lashes. I found out that coconut oil mixed with castor oil did the job well.


Ofcourse I had to try this before sharing this with you all.

I have been using this mixture for two weeks now, and I can tell a difference in my lashes already.


I must say it is a lot thicker now and stronger but I can’t really say alot about the lenght.


IMG_2604.JPG

For this DIY you will need:

– An old mascara brush

– Castor oil

– Coconut oil

– Plastic container or small bowl

– Antibacterial wash gel


What I like to do is, mix everything for one week use. So I need almost one small spoon of coconut oil and Castor oil.


I put the mixture in a plastic container or in this case a small bowl and put this on my night table, so that I wont forget to use this right before I sleep.


How to use this is very simple, just dip the clean mascara brush in the mixture, tap off and apply it like how you normally apply mascara.


After that I wash the brush with an antibacterial wash gel and let it airdry.


For now I am loving this DIY, I will come back with a full review after 2 or 3 months, with ofcourse the before and after pictures.


Let me know if you ever tried this before or what you use for beautiful lashes! 😊


So ladies this is it for now, stay tuned for my next post.


Don’t forget to follow, like & comment if you find this useful!


Have a great day!


💋 Lacky.


Let’s follow each other on:

Instagram: beautybylacky






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1CnH7d7

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment