Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mood Board Update: Blues in Spring

PSX_20150328_135445


Quite a change from the previous pink, I went for blues and clean lines with this board. All the blues and water references make me think it is my subconscious begging for rain this April. We Californians can’t help it, water is exciting. After England, I feel a bit dry in my natural habitat.


PSX_20150328_140007


This navy tag of threads was one of those from given to me by a Frenchie for Christmas while the boat illustration came in my vintage paper pack bought at an English Vintage Fair.


PSX_20150328_135730


I really love this playing card, it’s simple but a bit ‘boho’ in nature. I also love that it’s feminine without being girly.


Stay inspired and I hope you create something you love this Spring!






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1EAxITf

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment