Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dog Hammock for back seat of car! and DIY crafts

Found this on Pinterest this morning, and I think I’ll have to make it soon. Snaps refuses to wear restraints in the car – and by “refuses to wear”, I mean “waits until the car is moving and then wiggles out, when I can’t do anything about it, whereupon he may then prance free”.


I’ve been keeping a big, old cushion on the floor of the back seat where he likes to sit, because if I have to stop suddenly, he could hit the back of the driver seat with force and be flung onto the floor. It happened once when a jerk cut in front of me and I had to hit the brakes, and I felt HORRIBLE. Poor little man in the back seat!! So I’m thinking about adapting this idea for the Snapster… I’ll probably add a little wiggle hole in the middle so he can come sit on the passenger seat. He does that when he’s worried, so he can shoot me reproachful glances more effectively. lol If he’s stuck in the back seat, he just screams and screams! Oof.


So, yeah. This then. <3


DIY car safety hammock:

http://ift.tt/1DqJiyF



I know it won’t stop him from becoming a projectile in a serious crash… but a lot of the safety restraints out there wouldn’t either. This at least gives him a fighting chance and some cushion and a little direction for his fall. I shudder at the thought of a serious crash with my little dude in the car. :( Seriously, people, drive safely. There are lives in every car on the highway.






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1DqJiyI

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment