Sunday, March 29, 2015

let me introduce myself... and DIY crafts

jas

hello! and welcome to in earnest & company…IE&C is a cocktail of my amateur letterpress efforts, crafted treats, artsy inspirations, new adventures, life stories, and in general, fanciful whimsies!


a little about me…


{1} i’m the youngest of 3 girls…all florally named (Lily, Camille, Jasmine)


{2} born, raised, and still live (mournfully) in southern oregon…beautiful, yes i know! but lacking in all things youthful, fun, and social


{3} graduated college with a bachelor of arts in english and literature (emphasis: creative writing) and a minor in art history (good luck asking me any of that art history stuff though…that went by in a blur and a mind-dump!)


{4} since i’m the baby of the family, i come with all the inherent characteristics of a last born.

–attention-seeking (though my days of CFM heels are sadly, long gone…you can breathe easier mother!)

–rebellious (if there was a grey hair on my mother’s head, you’re looking at who gave it to her!)

–bossy (i say this with a positive connotation…i just like things a certain way!)

–fun-loving

–charming (maybe i made this one up…but it’s true!)


{5} from an early age, my mother cultivated a sense of creativity in all of us. for that, i thank her! we would not be the same people without it. from rubber stamping (hello late 90s!) to scrapbooking (hello early 2000s!), and from sewing (uh…still learning!) to die-cutting (i’m a pro!), she’s taught us all. whether we’ve retained it…is up for debate!


for proof, laughs, fun, and pretties…follow me on in earnest & company’s journey…






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1Id0jf9

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment