Thursday, February 5, 2015

Aquamarine Energy Catcher

image


The other day, the sensation to research my birthstone came over me. I wanted to see what people were saying regarding the benefits of surrounding yourself with the power of the mineral itself. Because ancient lore and legends have always fascinated me, I decided to start there.


image


image


Aquamarine was originally called the “water of the sea.” It was believed to be the treasure of mermaids and was used for good luck, fearlessness and protection for those traveling by sea. If a genie gave me three wishes, one of them would be to be a mermaid, so this struck a cord and I continued to read.


image


Aquamarine is a form of water energy. It embodies the energy of stillness, purification, discovery, and assures the balance of energy in life. It is encouraged to use aquamarine in the practice of meditation as it promotes inner harmony, peace through spiritual awakening, and provides an energy that brings us to center.


image


Incredibly inspired by all the beautiful things I didn’t know about my birthstone, I decided to make an Energy Catcher. I know what all my friends will be receiving as birthday gifts this year. Email us at pureupbuttercup@gmail.com if you’re interested in one, with your stone of choice, for your home or for a friend!


image


image


– Naturally inspired. Locally aware. Universally beautiful. With love, Taylor.






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1F7t4sK

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment