Sunday, February 1, 2015

Be a little cheesy this Valentine's Day! and DIY crafts

Hey guys! I’m back with another Valentine’s Day related video! I am very excited to share today’s DIY as it is a super cute, inexpensive, and versatile gift idea :) :)


So, I’m pretty sure everyone’s 100% aware of the whole “100 Reasons Why I Love You” gift idea, right? Well this gift idea is similar but with a bit of a fun and cutesier twist to it. It’s also more personal – in my opinion! Hehe. Sooooo, if anyone is looking for an ultra cheesy, sweet, fun, and meaningful gift to give to a loved one in theIR life…LOOK NOT FURTHER! Hehehehe. BUT seriously, today’s video is very versatile – it isn’t just made for a boo thang but can be given to friends, family…. Anyone special in your life! I show you how to create your own memory album/cheesy message album in today’s video BUT I also suggest other ideas too! So if you are interested, please do check it out and let me know your thoughts!! THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!! <3 <3



yours truly,

jennifer noun//jferlovesfashion






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1Ki8kPP

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment