Friday, January 30, 2015

Sunday Night DIY and DIY crafts

Hello lovelies!


I was in need of a new notebook for this blog and other bits and pieces, but couldn’t seem to find one that I liked (that wasn’t like $30 – I love notebooks but I could get ten coffees with that!) . When I saw the notebook in Target I decided to just give it a go and personalise my own. Sort of went for the Typo/Kikki K vibe. I’m pretty happy with how it turned out!


Pattern is a bit of a party for the eyes though hahaha! IMG_5522-0.JPG NOTEBOOK: Molli and Mimi – $3.50


LETTERS: Molli and Mimi – $3.50


It was literally as easy as picking out the phrase you want on the cover (or your name, or even the class if it’s for school), and popping the stickers onto the cover. I recommend starting from the edge (ie the last letter) and going backwards inward so you can be 100% sure you’ve left yourself enough room!


If you’re prone to silly errors like me, might also be worth your while writing out the phrase on a separate piece of paper to avoid any possibly awkward spelling mistakes – from personal experience, these stickers latch on fast and are a pain to remove. I chose my phrase not only as a little inspiration but a little backhanded motivation to really do something with my year and the book!


I know this is a totally random post – forgive me!


Have a great week! Elly xo






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1A6IPBd

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment