Friday, January 30, 2015

Wifi Art and DIY crafts

IMG_4218

While ravaging Pinterest for home decor inspiration I stumbled across the most wonderful idea. Framed wifi password art. Because I do a fair bit of business from my house this was a brilliant addition. It makes it easy for anyone trying to set up their computer or portable device and access my wifi while I put together tea or coffee ( let’s be honest it’s usually wine). It can be added to a montage of other photos in a collection or set on a side table in view of your guests. I had mine printed on 5×7 standard photo paper at London Drugs for $1.00. I also used the London Drugs website to send my photos in. The frame I purchased for $8.00. This project was less than $10.00 and adds unique character to my home. My lovely Sister mentioned changing the wifi to a themed name and co-ordinated password. A fantastic idea to represent you and where you love. Here are a few versions below. You can find pre-made PDF’s on Pinterest and by using an app add your own info to them. There are also tons of vendors on Etsy who do online images for an inexpensive price. If you have children I suggest the chalk board version so the password information can be changed with ease.


Xo


Jo-


IMG_4223


IMG_4224


IMG_4225


IMG_4226






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1yKGuoG

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment