Thursday, January 29, 2015

Vision Boards

Guess what! I got to do the best thing ever :) I made a vision board yesterday. It was the most exciting and crafty thing I have been able to do in a LONG time. So I’m going to show you the most amazing vision board you have ever seen.


Vision Board


Its just so bright and artsy and it was a lot of fun making it too! I got Taylor Swift, Bethany Mota, Superwoman, Colleen Ballinger, PUPPIES, Jennifer Lawrence, and so many other cool things on this. Whenever I look at it, it just makes me wanna work more, and make my dreams come true. Ya’ll should also make one and hang one up in your rooms! Below are the quick, easy steps to make some amazing art for your room <3


1. Take a piece of construction paper or any kinda hard piece of paper. But if you can’t find it, a normal piece of paper works too.


2. Find magazines or newspapers and cut out words and pictures that you either like or want to eventually achieve. Like I put “Dream Internship” cuz that’s exactly something I want to achieve.


3. After you cut it out, use paste or tape and get all the words and pictures on the construction paper however you want.


THEN YOU ARE DONE!!! Have fun making it guys :D


For Now,


The Mouse is Out






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/15VWRrz

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment