Friday, January 30, 2015

Back to Blogging......

I read recently that it is impossible to think of more than 1 thing at a time and that what happens is that thoughts actually rotate every 2 seconds making it seem like its at the same time.


I am not convinced of this as I always have multiple thoughts (probably 1000)going through my mind all of the time.


This is what is so great about blogging. All of those thoughts and all of those worries can be written down to share. Don’t get me wrong I don’t substitute blogging for writing a diary as they are thoughts just for you, Blogging is different all around the world we are writing about what we are doing today, what we feel about things and what we are making etc.


So after a few months I have decided to go ‘Back to Blogging’ a lovely way to share experiences and thoughts with so many people without forcing your thoughts onto anyone if they don’t want to hear.


What are your experiences with blogging and are you for or against?






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1A6wwot

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment