Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ribbons, a definite must-have and DIY crafts

A definite must-have for scrap booking, accessory and clothes making and various D.I.Y. crafts, ribbons are some of the first materials I looked for when I was preparing my D.I.Y. kit. Other than being my mom’s favorite hair piece for me since when I was a kid, and a constant accent on our annual Christmas tree, it serves another purpose that I found it important to always have one wherever I go.


IMG_20150126_104518[1]


Ribbons come in handy when I have stuff to carry that don’t fit in my bag anymore. To avoid bringing several bags, I just tie my books together using a cute printed ribbon and am good to go. It’s very convenient and it doesn’t cramp my style. It’s more eye-friendly having books tied with a nice ribbon than carrying several bulky packages, isn’t it? ;)

If you’re looking for nice printed ribbons, I’m pretty sure there are good finds in several stores online and if you’re in the Philippines, there’s always Divisoria, the ultimate go-to for almost any need but if you want to avoid the crowd and traffic especially if you’re from south of Metro Manila, you may go to Landmark or to this little store I’ve found in SM Makati.


rib


You may not find everything you need for D.I.Y. crafts in Buttons and Wrap but it definitely offers a wide variety of ribbons, beads and buttons.


So, will you be having a nice piece of ribbon in your bag from now on? ;)






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1BzVo5J

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment