Tuesday, February 3, 2015

DIY Chocolate Covered Strawberries (Pop Rocks, Nerds, and Pixie Dust) and DIY crafts


IMG_1562

Nerds, Pixie Dust, and Pop Rocks




So, if there’s one thing I want you to knowabout me is that, “I LOVE TO BE CREATIVE!” So as my first DIY i was really excited to make my specialty the very much loved, CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES. But of course, I wanted to make them a bit more fun than the typical dipped in chocolate topped with nuts. Don’t get me wrong i enjoy eating them “nuts” on a strawberry. But for this Valentines Day I thought we needed to get a bit more creative.


IMG_1537

My Inspirations



My inspiration for the toppings was the Party City candy isle. I found Pop Rocks, Pixie Dust, and Nerds. All the candies we cant say no to. Sweet sweet indulgences. So, if you want to see how I made them Check out the video below, as I show my step by step process. Don’t get intimidated they’re really easy to make.


If you make your own share them with me on instagram @evelynnjacinnto #evelynnjacinnto







from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1DsYYOT

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment