Thursday, February 26, 2015

Tassel Necklace and DIY crafts

These days, tassels are in rage. I see tassels everywhere, as necklaces, earrings, in scarves, even in market bags.

I looked up in the Webster dictionary :


noun tas·sel \ˈta-səl, oftenest of corn ˈtä-, ˈtȯ-\

‘a dangling ornament made by laying parallel a bunch of cords or threads of even length and fastening them at one end’


Well, then lets get started to make my version of tassel necklace (..and stay in vogue …:))


The things I used are :

Embroidery thread

A piece of leather

Jewelry wire

Few beads

Sea shells

Scissor

Needle

A black chord


20150226-133407.jpg


I made a tassel from the embroidery thread, then I cut the leather in a triangle shape and sewed three sea shells on it. Next, i added a bead on the triangular leather through which the chord will pass.


Now, the pieces are coming along…


20150226-133643.jpg


And….ta dah….. I have my own tassel necklace!


20150226-133739.jpg


:)






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1wkcfFv

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment