Thursday, February 26, 2015

50 shades of green and DIY crafts

too green?

too green?



Barndoor green

Barndoor green



Mossy green

Mossy green



I see green everywhere. Bought paint for the fence and used it all up but it was only enough for half the fence. I can’t decide if it’s too green. I might buy a larger can of a more mellow green and repaint the whole fence. With my new found confidence in woodwork I decided to build something, while waiting for the paint to dry and to make a decision about the colour. Flickered through my “Builders manual-how to build things indoors and outdoors” and decided on a wooden sofa/bench. Our old one is falling apart so I had been planning on buying a new one come spring. Cycled down the wood shop and got everything I needed. People staring and laughing at me as usual, with my 4.8 meters long boards on my little bike wagon… Cutting the wood and putting it together took about four hours and then Voila! I have a new bench. It was so easy! Now I really got the taste for it, maybe I’ll quit photography and take up carpentry instead. What to build next?


my new bench!

my new bench!







from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1vCdXXG

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment