Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A New Year's Resolution Kept!

Dear Reader-


Glamour Up! was my New Year’s Resolution advice for 2015. Even if it is only once a month for something nondescript. I wanted you all to know that I take my own advice and try to walk the walk as much s possible. I attend Bingo at the local Elks lodge once a month, and I utilize this opportunity to gussy up once in a while. I went last night and I wore vintage mink and heels. Yes, I said mink. I was definitely the most overdressed person there by far, and I will tell you this, my dear readers. I was the best dressed one there as well.


So- even if you feel a bit self conscious about being over dressed, let me say this: you will clearly be the better looking of all your peers, so who cares?! Grandma always said there is an outfit for every occasion, but As The Curl Turns believes there is a better version of that outfit to be had as well.


Best,


ATCT


10421983_732393420202172_3873514573269924474_n


p.s- Is your dog’s stomach on the fritz? Try a plain baked potato.






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1zHbF9S

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment