Wednesday, February 4, 2015

An easier way to make buttonholes!

…. Get a machine that does them!!!


There. That simple.


Grammy M's machine

Grammy M’s machine



I need this fabric!

I need this fabric!



Buttonholes are my nemesis. I have never liked them. I am proficient at making them. BY HAND.


I have a 1960 Kenmore and a 1960 Singer, both I love dearly. I even have attachments for making button holes “with help”…


However, I never mastered that part.


But I can do crazy good HANDSEWN buttonholes.


This year I have acquired TWO killer updated machines.. A Serger from a great friend, and a regular “newer” Kenmore from the mama-in-law.


. Both make AUTOMATIC buttonholes! Yeah!


Happy Day!






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1yHRDrI

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment