Tuesday, February 3, 2015

He isn't worth wrecking falsies over.. or is he and DIY crafts

Hey girlies, I’m back well once again to share some fun information with you. So I’ve been up and down lately with boys, school, workouts, and work I haven’t had much time to myself, I have been worrying about things that I don’t need to stress out about. So what I wanted to get out was that, I’ve wrecked to many pairs of fake eyelashes on people who aren’t worth the tears, and like any girl, you all can relate to this. We as ladies emotionally attach oursleves to something that isn’t there, we grasp for the closest thing we can to any spark of love. I’ve been told may times that “oh he’s not worth your time” but the thing is as woman we want him to the worth the time. We go to bed thinking about date ideas, what he would say if we were together, and you ladies know. But I’m here to explain that if he wouldn’t cry over you, stop crying over him. I know we all want it to be like a movie, cry over him and he shows up late one night with flowers or something sentimental at your door and you realise he is your soul mate. Well that doesn’t happen in real life.. And if your man has ever done that girl I give you props. But what I’m trying to get at is, don’t wait for him to be at your door step, the time will come when it comes. Don’t be the girl crying over the one you think your supposed to be with because it’s not worth.


So my last thought for you strong confident ladies is, live it up with your friends, love your family and be yourself, becuase your the most beautiful when you are yourself.


xoxox


bd838c2d797b4a7718283e5d6f1e80fc






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1uTEfzd

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment