Monday, February 2, 2015

January Favourites and DIY crafts

Just a quick post on things I have liked in January.


* DIY projects: doing my own nail designs, making my own blusher, bronzer, concealer and lip scrub.

I have loved being able to remake something out of almost nothing!

image


* Makeup Revolution Chocolate Pallets: these are by far my best purchase of the month. They are such good quality and I’ve been able to create some beautiful looks with these. Def a must have for any makeup collection.

image


*MAC Lipsticks: 2 contrasting colours, yet both brilliant in their own ways. MAC Sweet Succulence and Reel Drama have been my staple lipsticks this month and I’ve got a feeling they will continue to be a February Favourite.

image


* And finally, my top favourite for this January is the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge. Two words: life saver. Well worth the hype and at a fraction of the price of the original beauty blender, this is definitely a beauty must have.


Well that’s about it. As a quick round up, I’ve felt this month has absolutely flown by. My 3 resolutions I made at the start of the year are as follows.

1. Get fit. Did not happen. So that is the next big to do for February.

2. Be creative. Well I’ve been remaking lots of makeup pieces and tried to be creative in making storage for my bits and bobs so I’m going to give myself a tick for that one.

3. Blog more. Another big tick.

All in all January has been quite a busy month but on to February for bigger and better things!

Hope you enjoyed my January Favourites. What are your favourites?






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1yuvD3o

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment