Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Crochet Project: Spring Bunny!

I have been having so much fun crocheting amigurumi lately. My newest crochet creation is another animal! (I really am an animal lover.) This time I made a cute little bunny! Well, it’s not done yet, I still need to sew the parts together and add the finishing touches. It’s also not that small. I think the pattern maker used really thin crochet thread (I’m not sure exactly what it’s called) so hers turned out smaller than mine.


I got the spring bunnies pattern from allaboutami.com. Here is the direct link to the tutorial. For my bunny, I think I’ll position the ears downwards to make it look girly.


Here is a photo of my unfinished bunny:


Spring Bunny






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1Dqz7s5

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment