Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Online card classes Clean and Simple 4 Day 4 and DIY crafts

So day four was awesome. Jennifer McGuire showed us an awesome technique that was simple yet fun and versatile.

You take a shape preferably a simple one and trace it on to card stock. I took a heart die and traced it on my card stock. Then I took a paper piercer and poked holes around the traced heart. I picked out some red floss that I had and with a large sewing needle I followed the shape of the heart but in a diagonal pattern and then just die cut the love word below the the heart and added some rhinestones.


IMG_3653


My second card was just as easy too. The point of the card was to make it appear embossed without embossing it. I used schoolhouse red cardstock from Simon says stamp From that red card stock I die cut the word happy from Mama Elephant about 12 times and adhered them to the front of my card base diagonally. I used white cardstock too stamp a sentiment using sketchy letters from mama elephant.Then I added a little character from a stamp set called cosmic stars and my card was finished.


IMG_3666


Thanks for stopping by…






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1zaCCCp

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment