Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pampering Sundays... and DIY crafts

Who doesn’t love a good pampering day/session?? I love them – and I tend to do these on a Sunday, ready for the week ahead. Sundays just equals rest and relaxation to me.


This is how my regular pampering session goes…



  • I cleanse my face with the luxurious Emma Hardie cleansing balm (if you guys have read my previous posts, you’ll know what a big fan I am of this cleanser! <3)

  • Then I smooth on Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment. This is amazing and worth every penny. It really gets rid of all your impurities and makes skin super super clean, smooth and bright. I leave the mask on for about 20 minutes until it dries –basically until you can’t move your face!

  • Whilst the mask is on, a good soak in the bath is the ultimate relaxation.

  • After the mask I pop a Cleansing nose pore strip This strip helps remove blackheads and just generally helps out clogged up pores. Doing this after the mask, I find works best as your pores are open.

  • Next up are the lips…I rub this sweet smelling Lush Bubblegum flavoured lip scrub over my smackers and rinse off.


sunday pamper

(from top L-R) Glam Glow Supermud, Emma Hardie cleansing balm, Beauty Formulas Cleansing Nose Pore Strip, Lush Bubblegum lip scrub, my scary mask face, Sunday Riley Good Genes, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Crème, Soap&Glory Sugar Crush body butter, Monotheme Rose Oud




  • After all that scrubbing, I generously apply Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Crème over my lips. This really soaks in and leaves them feeling super soft.

  • On my face, I use Sunday Riley’s Good Genes. This treatment is fabulous (review will be coming soon). I use three pumps and smooth it in over my face and neck.

  • I slather on Soap & Glory’s Sugar Crush body butter (which smells good enough to eat!).

  • Finally I finish off with a spritz or two of this wonderful Rose Oud from Marks and Spencer. This is a strong rose musky fragrance – I think the Oud scents are like Marmite and you either love it or hate it and I absolutely love it.


I would love to hear about what you guys all do to pamper yourselves and any products you would recommend to try!


Dx






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1zqESGf

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment