Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Assignments, Bridesmaids, Crafts

image


So much has happened in the past few weeks. It’s been crazy busy and it’s flown by! I’ve had assignments due in for college, which resulted in me procrastinating like mad, not to mention fitting work in around that and spending time with family and friends.


I bought my first car. She’s called Ruby, she’s a red clio and she is my little baby. I absolutely love the freedom I have now (not that I didn’t have any before) but everything seems so much easier. I can get to work in 20 minutes, rather than taking 2 buses and it taking over an hour. I’ve seen more of my mum and dad lately which I’ve loved. I’ve taken them shopping too which is nice because they don’t have to carry everything and I get to see them more often.


image


I’ve had my first meeting with my three gorgeous bridesmaids. We mainly ate lots of yummy food and started planning the engagement party. It was such a great night and I have so much love for them! They gave up their time to spend it together with me and talk about weddings, dresses, colour schemes and party plans.


image


I’ve also been busy with the ladies of the family at our craft evening. We’ve made our Valentine’s cards for our significant others and planned our next meeting. I’ve also roped them all into making the decorations for the party…well, it’s crafting isn’t it?! I bought some plain bunting today and I’ll be taking it to our next get together so everyone can decorate them. I’m going for the shabby chic look if you hadn’t already guessed.


My best friend Becky makes amazing cakes, so I’ve put in my order for cupcakes for the party. They’ll look something like this…


image


I don’t know what I’d do without pintrest! There’s so many amazing ideas.


Sunday was nice and chilled. The girls gathered at Beths house as she was home from London for the weekend. We watched Magic Mike and ate cheese and tried to be civilised. That went right out the window when Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer got their kit off *swoon*


And my mum found some old pictures. I love them!


image


image


I couldn’t spell my own name correctly, so I’m guessing I was realllllly young!


Hopefully I won’t have to leave it as long until my next post.


From Beth, With Love


twitter @bethcooffical

instagram @bethany_ann91






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1xgUINE

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment