Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Chocolate Bouquet and DIY crafts

P1060045


Valentines Day is coming up and, while I don’t think you need to give a gift to show someone you care, I do think I can make a chocolate bouquet for much cheaper than in the shops. Check out how in the video below.



Supplies

Chocolates

Skewers

Sticky Tape

Tissue Paper

Ribbon

Florists Foam

Box or Container


Method

1. If you are using Ferrero Rochers, start by removing the backing from the foil.

2. Gently insert the point of a skewer into the bottom of the chocolate.

3. Cut some tissue paper (I used dark red) into small squares (about 10cm).


paper fold 2


4. Fold a square in half, off centre and wrap it around the skewer. Tape in place.

5. Place a contrasting piece of tissue paper (I used gold, to match the chocolated) in the bottom of your container.

6. Insert the florists foam into the container and begin arranging the chocolate flowers.

7. Use green tissue paper to simulate foliage between the flowers.

8. Decorate your container as desired. I used gold ribbon.


Top tip
Be careful while pushing the skewers into the chocolates. You don’t want to break them.


This project cost me about $15 AUD in supplies and took less than 1 hour to complete.






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1xgWPkK

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment