Thursday, January 29, 2015

Branding and Packaging

I opened up an Etsy shop for my knitting business about a year ago.To date I have yet to put anything in there. Because of my schedule, working a full time job, a part time job, going to school part time, a Board member, and a member of several organizations, it’s kind of hard to find time to knit the way I want to.


Recently I have found the desire to recommit myself to my craft. I love knitting. It relaxes me. I love making something from virtually nothing. With that being said, I am starting at the beginning. I plan to block out time whenever I can to get some things in my shop.


I am currently looking for packaging ideas, and I am thinking of a new name for my shop because I am not in love with the current name.


Here are a few items that I stumbled across on Pinterest.


2015/01/img_2567.png


2015/01/img_2568.png


2015/01/img_2569.png


2015/01/img_2570.png


I came across Knitterella’s shop and fell in love with her gift tags. She sells a pack of 6 for $5. I am going to contact her to see if I can get a custom order with an African American woman.


2015/01/img_2564.jpg


I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I am looking forward to the journey.


How did you choose your name, and how did you go about branding it?


Peace and blessings,

Michelle






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1BtAS4f

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment