Thursday, January 29, 2015

The year of actualizing dreams.

There is something very beautiful about finding the courage to do the things you have always dreamed about, but never considered a possibility. As with most other things in life, this came from outside of myself. It wasn’t until I met my partner that I realized anything was possible, and not only possible, but that it was foolish to sit on my backside fretting about the woes of the world if I was unwilling to change my own life. 2015 has been dedicated by the both of us to actualizing all the dreams we have. Creation is at the center of all these goals. Learning new things, trying and failing and trying again, and lending another set of eyes and ideas to each other’s projects has made this possible, and has also made this the most fascinating, and exciting chapter of my life.


Together we have dedicated ourselves to creating, and sharing these dreams with the rest of the world. Stay tuned for updates on our projects, etsy store, and other information on how we are changing our lives together. The ripples are infinite.






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1y7fhO4

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment