Thursday, January 29, 2015

Getting Crafty

Since I began college I became a clever crafter. I have been doing plenty of crafts amend my days. I spend at least time once a month to do crafts with my friends.


With my experience making crafts has been relaxing and allowed me to make friends. There are plenty of different crafts I have developed ideas from thanks to Pinterest and the Internet. I have seen some ideas on Google images but added my own twist and flare on them. For example I have done crayon art a lot lately. There are millions of designs on google, I saw ideas and came up with something my own style.I have also done other crafts like painting, bottle art, making a “M” with my own style and taste, and am currently working on other things as well.


Making crafts looks fabulous in the dorm room and makes easy heartfelt gifts for people. For example I made my roommate something that has her initials and her favorite colors, and she loves it. I am also currently working on something for my brother to keep in his dorm room.


I have developed a compulsive obsession with shopping at Michaels. Not only does it have my last name as the store name, but they sell cheap do it yourself crafts. I have found that at Hobby Lobby the crafts are more than likely done, while at Michaels, it is do it yourself. Also if you go to Michaels, give them your email, they send out their sale items, which has saved me lots of money.


This was an introduction to my crafting category, and I will be posting the interesting thing that I have crafted and will craft in the future.






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1zgLN2Z

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment