Thursday, March 5, 2015

Getting Ready For St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans...

Been putting up a few decorations for St. Patrick’s Day… It’s kinda like Valentine’s Day I don’t have a lot, but I am going to try to collect a few things each year..


Our front door wreath!


wpid-wp-1425507547531.jpeg


Shawn bought a little shamrock garland from the Dollar tree and I cut it in half.. Half of it went to wrapping around this little outside lantern.. And again like with the hearts if you add green shamrocks to anything it’s St. Patrick-ie.. RIGHT !?!?


wpid-wp-1425507561916.jpeg wpid-wp-1425507570393.jpeg


Hannah Bugs little play area.. It’s all dressed up in green and shamrocks.. The other half of the garland is hanging on her chalk board..


wpid-wp-1425507589889.jpeg



My kitchen chalk board art for this week.. Thinking I will be changing it up in a week or so.. Just for the fun of it!




wpid-wp-1425522975729.jpeg


Our mantle…


wpid-wp-1425507579986.jpeg


Oh yes.. There is a shamrock towel.. Shawn bought it at the Dollar Tree!


wpid-wp-1425507779455.jpeg


Also I wanna make some green yummies.. I’m thinking maybe these cookies and then sending the bulk of them with Shawn to his work! HA!! I’m smart.. ;-)



However I really wanna MAKE this too.. Hannah LOOOOOOVES popcorn! And this had white chocolate and sprinkles and M&Ms!!! How can you NOT go wrong!



Also been trying to think up a few things todo with Miss Hannah that day.. Found this on Pinterest.. And seems like it has a few cute ideas that I might try with her!



Also I know it’s not traditional… BUT I thought this would be a cute idea.. Also MORE kid friendly too. Make green eggs and ham for dinner and read the Dr. Seuss book too!!!



So there you have it! Random St. Patrick’s Day fun-ness…


What will you be doing???


~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1KtANYt

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment