Friday, March 6, 2015

Hello

My name is Katrina Kaminaka. I have just moved back from traveling and transitioning into the online working world. Thank you for joining me on this wonderful journey.


I love to help people by easing the stress in their lives. At the moment I have been helping entrepreneurs with their daily tasks, crocheting for those in need, couponing as I am saving to get a place and travel, reading tons and will have a book page so that you can follow, and getting to know the area I live in just a bit more.


Working with other organizations to optimize my life financially, physically, emotionally, and mentally has helped me discover that I love nothing more than to support others.


Learning, reading, traveling, moving, crocheting, and refining who I am are what get me from one day to the next.






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1MctNL7

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment