Sunday, March 1, 2015

How I Organize my Planner! and DIY crafts

Hey blog people!


So on my birthday (on February 17), I decided to treat myself to a new planner!


Meet.. I didn’t give it a name. It seems like a.. Fredrick. Fredrick is an organized name!


Fredrick :)

Fredrick :)



This planner was pretty plain, and I think that I’m going to leave the outside cover as it is. It’s simplistic! And it makes the inside more fun when you open it!


First, we’ll go over the month layout!


Month of March

Month of March



(Sorry for the poor quality of pictures, my phone camera and poor lighting don’t mix)


Anyway, left side with the open space, it originally had spaces for monthly objectives and important projects; I decided to change it to a quote for the month and monthly goals! I try to make these achievable and not to far fetched, as to actually be able to achieve them. I also like to put my assignments for university when they’re due, when I work and other important appointments!


Next, cue the weekly layout!


First week of March

First week of March



I haven’t quite filled out all of the spaces yet, because I usually do that on Sunday’s (which would be tomorrow at the time of writing this). I like to make gym and university goals separately on the left. I’ve also started taking my measurements to track progress (so far no changes, but that’s just fine!). At the top, I write what I do at the gym each day, as well as other things going on (such as my test on Thursday). Usually on Tuesday’s I write out EVERYTHING university related for each of my classes that I would like to get accomplished for the week. I don’t use the given time spaces religiously.


Also, another cool thing: I was featured on a BuzzFeed article a few weeks ago! I think it was entitled “21 Things to do when You’re Feeling Blue”, or something to that extent.


BuzzFeed article feature

BuzzFeed article feature



(Also, feel free to check out my instagram @sydneyrlampert)


If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)


There’s also a very important date coming up in a little more than two months.. :)


20150228_201204

May 2



Also, I’m trying to build some muscle ;)


20150227_072605


That’s all for now! (Sorry for the previous ramblings post! This is a little more focused)


:) keep smiling!






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1G7kAoH

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment