Thursday, March 5, 2015

How to Make Every Sweater a Long Hem Sweater

I don’t know about you, but I am in love with all of the long hem sweaters I have been seeing everywhere. Basically I want to buy all of Anthropologie. Seeing as that is not currently in the budget I came up with a solution that I am pretty excited about.


What you’ll need:

An old tank top

Another old shirt in a pattern or color you like

A shirt that is the ideal length for your body {for me that is covering my butt/hips} to use as a guide


I lined everything up using my perfect-fit sweater as a guide, then pinned, trimmed and sewed the two pieces together. I would have the hem part come up a few inches higher than your guide to allow it to work with any sweater length.


1


2


The possibilities are endless!


3


4


5






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1B9qZLF

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment