Thursday, March 5, 2015

.slacking* and DIY crafts

I’ve been slacking in every aspect of life lately and I really need to do a 180.

image


I’ve been in a funk and I’m ready to get out of it.


After finding out that my husband and I only had small issues to why our fertility was lowered I decided to take a break. I have taken a break from everything to destress my self and I’m telling you its only made things worse. It knocked me out of my routine and I need to find it again.


So here I am starting over and my first thing is working on my blog again. I’ll be happy even if I only do one post a month.


February was a busy month and I started my first cycle of clomid. Headaches and hot flashes were no joke while taking it. I was excited to take a pregnancy test but was sad to see a negative.


I’m going to start clomid again in a couple of days and I’m hoping March is the month ♡ I’ll get to test around my 23rd birthday!


We have been working hard on home improvements and finding a suv! We have nominated it down to two choices the Explorer and the grand Cherokee.

image


image


I started a second nanny job and besides being away from Marty I absolutely love it!

image


With Stewie being 8 we’ve decided to start looking for a 3rd pup! We want the new boxer to learn from Stewie. Maybe not everything from him but most things ;)


I’ve also been slacking on my “social” life and I’m making a honest effort to work on that. No matter what your friends will always be there for you so it’s important to make sure they know they are important to you.

image


My favorite things in February – Valentines Day && making home made bathbombs.. If you enjoy baths you need to give these a try! My skin has never been so soft ♡

image

image


I’m looking forward to spring weather, my 23rd birthday, a + test, boxer pup, new suv and a painted bedroom!!


Heard great news today no more elephants in the circus♡ Read Here






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1KtGANz

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment