Friday, March 6, 2015

The simplest gift that says it all @ 3emerterrace

Sometimes, the most simplest of gifts, say and mean the most to us. I wanted to share with you this simple gift my mother gave to me Christmas 2012. No fancy perfume or expensive jewellery. Im probably wrong in saying that because my Mam always gives generously but I certainly can’t remember the other gifts. This simple hand made card with a poem meant more to me than anything else. When my Mam made this card for me she was thinking of me. It was her time and energy. The words summed up her thoughts towards me. It was made with love.


20150305_215605


20150305_220303


I keep this on the little mantlepiece above the fireplace in my bedroom; a daily and constant reminder of our friendship and love.


This is a lovely idea for a special card to give any family member or friend. Find a poem, quote or passage from a book or film, print it out onto some nice paper and mount it onto canvas card of your choice. You can play around with embellishments and decorations to your heart’s content, and the finished result will delight the recipient.


The simplest gift really is the most memorable.


Goodnight everyone!


Linda @ 3emerterrace XxX






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1zVrdT2

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment