Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Kitchen tiles and wallpaper

I think I’ve finally chosen a look for the kitchen.


It hasn’t been easy! Kitchens are so important. I really wanted a mainly white kitchen with orange or yellow Orly Kiely-esque wallpaper. Finally I decided it wasn’t realistically going to happen, no matter how many times I sifted through the scrapbook paper at my local craft store. So this is what I came up with:


Tiles and wallpaper for my mini kitchen. Photo by Holly Tierney-Bedord. All rights reserved.

Tiles and wallpaper for my mini kitchen. Photo by Holly Tierney-Bedord. All rights reserved.



I’m not sure about the multicolored tiles. I’ll have to put some in place and see what I think. Stay tuned!






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1ElXPLB

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment