Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Just getting this out here.

From most everything I’ve read about habits, you have to be consistent. You don’t necessarily have to be great every time, but if you don’t do it, it’ll never happen.


So, here is my consistency. I am making this post. I don’t particularly feel like it. I have plenty to say, but I don’t want to drag on. Solution? Choppy sentences and bullet points GO!


Schedules?



  • Made a binder

    • it’s working out okay



  • Filled it out somewhat

  • Have started using google calendar more

    • this is easier and more consistent for me

      • but I still enjoy physically writing in my schedule binder






Food?



  • Just prepped all the veggies in my fridge for the week

  • Cooked meat that needed cooked, and ate it with my kidlets

  • Lots of sweet potatoes to cook and eat soon

    • and avocados



  • Made “apple water” with floating apple bits from refused pieces of chopped apples

    • it’s interesting to say the least




Sleep?



  • I’ve been getting up around 3am

    • falling back asleep til 6am

    • staying awake til 7/8pm and going to bed



  • Kids have been falling asleep around 6, no helping it. Once they’ve been fed, watered, and entertained they’re done for the day


Knitting?Crochet?Guitar?



  • Lots of projects in the works, no good progress or pics as of yet


Movies?



  • Going to start an imdb account to link

  • Watched Snowpiercer and Horns (Liked both, both were freaking creepy as hell)


Those are some of the big ones. I’ll work my way up to a more meaty, meaningful post later. Right now, I’m way too damned tired.


TTFN~






from crafts « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1ElXPvg

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment