Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thirty Thursday and DIY crafts

Thirsty Thursday is back for the week and here’s my favorite pick!


image


This past week I’ve been craving ginger! I love ginger in everything I eat/ use. I love ginger in my tea, sushi, facial wash, sandwiches and now my shakes get a bit of it too! I started a routine to blend every two days instead of daily because I use my shakes as a meal replacement sometimes and constantly doing so would greatly have me losing tons of weight but if that’s you’re goal feel free!


What you’ll need:


image


I cut up frozen fruits such as pears, strawberries, lemons and GINGER.


Next:


image


Added it in with my already blended almond milk, spinach and Organic Protein Powder.


Now:


image


And there you have it, a nicely blended ginger infused shake with a dash of ginger powder to top it off! Yum!


Have any questions or comments or do you have a killer shake you want to share? Comment below!! Lets chit chat xo.






from diy « WordPress.com Tag Feed http://ift.tt/1M9C2aH

from jammco.us and http://ift.tt/1COg4GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment